Re: Theos-World helping a friend

  • Mark Hamilton Jr.
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2005
      > And your Chi Kong, how do you practise, by personal/presence training , by manuals or by tapecassette/DVD?

      I'm mostly self-taught. I've had a few years of looking up technique,
      but I stopped looking up techniques and started making my own. Some of
      them are just completely bogus and I wanted to continue with my
      practice, so I continued on without any side help. I bought a book a
      while back that reinforced the use of association (using smells,
      colors, and sensations to help you perfect whatever occult art you're
      into) -- which has helped me teach my disciple. She is doing great
      with it now, she really surprised me. The easy phase is moving it
      around, the hard phase will come later when she has to go through
      burnouts. I'm getting her to join the list, she just has to type up
      her intro message.

      I would come down with a cold whenever I practiced qigong at first.
      They call it the burnout stage. From what I hear you're right--they
      say the energy causes the organs to completely restructure themselves.
      Fortunately it doesn't happen anymore.

      -Mark H.

      --
      Mark Hamilton Jr.