Did Mrs. Besant "become a SAFE guide" in the years following 1900?

    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2005
      In the 1900 letter from Master K.H., we find
      the following words directed to Mrs. Besant:

      "You have for some time been under deluding
      influences. Shun pride, vanity and love of power.
      Be not guided by emotion but learn to stand alone.
      Be accurate and critical rather than credulous. . . .
      You will have to leave a good deal of your emotions
      and credulity BEFORE you become a safe guide
      among the influences that will commence to
      work in the new cycle...." caps added.