Re: Theos-World The Sun

  • Drpsionic@aol.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 25, 2005
      In a message dated 4/25/05 7:46:04 PM Central Daylight Time,
      silva_cass@... writes:

      << HPB says that "Occult philosophy denies that the Sun is a globe in
      combustion, but defines it simply as a world, a glowing sphere, the
      real Sun being hidden behind, and the visible being only its
      reflection, its shell. >>

      And once again occult philosophy doesn't know what it is talking about.

      Chuck the Heretic
    • Peter Daley
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 26, 2005
        There is some truth in the statement. The Sun is an outward manifestation of
        Brahma, and is therefore, God as near as we can perceive this solar system.
        All energy has to come through the Sun , including that which is Mind and
        many other higher frequencies, including that much misunderstood energy
        which we call Love, of which we are aware normally of only the lowest level,
        the emotions.

        > In a message dated 4/25/05 7:46:04 PM Central Daylight Time,
        > silva_cass@... writes:
        >
        > << HPB says that "Occult philosophy denies that the Sun is a globe in
        > combustion, but defines it simply as a world, a glowing sphere, the
        > real Sun being hidden behind, and the visible being only its
        > reflection, its shell. >>
        >
        > And once again occult philosophy doesn't know what it is talking about.
        >
        > Chuck the Heretic
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Peter Daley
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 26, 2005
          The Sun has a rhythm of sending out its energy every 32 minutes.
          There are Masters of The Sun as there are of the planets, of which
          Saturn is the highest.
          There is a Central Sun which is hidden in the centre of the galaxy.
          The other is the mysterious Primary Source we call the Absolute.

          The Ancients worshipped the Sun, and Ahknaton knew it is God
          as far as humanity is concerned.
          For those whose interest is not confined to Blavatsky, this is
          confirmed in the 8th Blessing of The Twelve Blessings.

          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 26, 2005
            Dear Peter
            HPB (Blavatsky) says," SURYA, (the Sun) in its visible reflection, exhibits the first, or lowest state of the seventh, the highest state of the Universal PRESENCE, the pure of the pure, the first manifested Breath of the ever Unmanifested SAT (Be-ness). All the Central physical or objective Suns are in their substance the lowest state of the first Pinciple of the Breath. Nor are any of these any more than the REFLECTIONS of their PRIMARIES which are concealed from the gaze of all but the Dhyan Chohans, whose - Cass: this is interesting
            Corporeal substance belongs to the fifth division of the seventh Principle of the Mother substance, and is, therefore, four degrees higher than the solar reflected substance. As there are seven Dhatu (principle substances in the human body) so there are seven Forces in Man and in all Nature." (I,289-290)
            Then she names the Seven Solar Rays, but doesnt define their attributes. But mentions them as a totality.
            The totality of the Seven Rays spread through the Solar system constitute, so to say, the physical Upadhi (basis) of the Ether of Science; in which Upadhi, light, heat, electricity, etc etc - the forces of orthodox science - correlate to produce their terrestrial effects. As psychic and spiritual effects, they emanate from and have their origin in, the supra-solar Upadhi, in the ether of the Occultist - or Akasa". (I, 515)

            Fohat, in his capacity of DIVINE LOVE (Eros), the electric Power of affinity and sympathy, is shown allegorically as trying to bring the pure Spirit, the Ray inseparable from the ONE absolute, into union with the soul, the two constituting in Man the MONAD, and in Nature the irst link between the ever unconditioned and the manifested. (I, 119)

            Is she saying that FOHAT, guides transfer of principles from one plane to another and that PRANA does the same thing in the world of delusion. And it is Prana that is the energy source to transfer the principles of consciousness from the soul to the brain, (intellectual) solar plexus, (emotional) and instinctual. I am probably way of base, and could do with some help.

            Regards
            Cass

            Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2005 1:06 PM

            > In a message dated 4/25/05 7:46:04 PM Central Daylight Time,
            > silva_cass@... writes:
            >
            > << HPB says that "Occult philosophy denies that the Sun is a globe in
            > combustion, but defines it simply as a world, a glowing sphere, the
            > real Sun being hidden behind, and the visible being only its
            > reflection, its shell. >>
            >
            > And once again occult philosophy doesn't know what it is talking about.
            >
            > Chuck the Heretic
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

            Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Cass Silva

              > I read with much interest the article posted by Leon on
              > consciousness. (Ref Peter Daley) In particular I am interested in
              > the soul, being an electro-magnetic light force. I hope I have this
              > correct. Please educate me if I am wrong.
              >
              > The Eastern Iniatiates maintain that, as the supra-divine Essence of
              > the Unknown Absolute is equally in every domain and
              > place,the "Central Sun" is simply the centre of Universal life-
              > Electricity; the reservoir within which that divine radiance,
              > already differentiated at the beginning of every creation is
              > focussed. Though still a laya, or neutral condition, it is
              > nevertheless, the one attracting, as also the ever emitting life
              > Centre. Footnote P240 SD.
              >
              > As above, so below, our laya point (the soul) is a differentiation
              > of the Central Sun. So to find soul, does the search begin with
              > understanding, the light that we call Our Sun.
              >
              > I would like to clarify that I see our Sun, as the physical
              > manifestation on this planet, of the Unknown Absolute. IMO The
              > Aztecs hit the mark in worshipping the Sun, as god's representative
              > on earth.
              >
              > HPB says that "Occult philosophy denies that the Sun is a globe in
              > combustion, but defines it simply as a world, a glowing sphere, the
              > real Sun being hidden behind, and the visible being only its
              > reflection, its shell. The Nasmyth willow leaves, mistaken by Sir
              > W.Herschel for 'Solar inhabitants' are the reservoirs of solar vital
              > energy, the 'vital electricity that feeds the whole system...The Sun
              > in abscondito being thus the storehouse of our little Kosmos, self
              > generating its vital fluid, and ever receiving as much as it gives
              > out,and the visible Sun only a window cut into the real Solar palace
              > and presence, which reflects, however, faithfully the interior work.
              > Thus there is a regular circulation of the vital fluid throughout
              > our system, of which the Sun is the heart (Cass: as the Soul is the
              > heart of consciousness)the same as the circularity of the blood in
              > the human body (Cass: consciousness circulating from the heart
              > centre) - during the manvantaric solar period, or life; The Sun
              > contracting as rhythmically, at every return of it, as the human
              > heart does. Only, instead of performing the round in a second or
              > so, it takes the solar blood ten of its (our)years, and a whole year
              > to pass through its auricles and ventricles before it washes the
              > lungs and passes thence to the great veins and arteries of the
              > system."
              >
              > How much knowledge is hidden within these two paragraphs.
              >
              > Can anyone direct me to where I can find knowledge about our Sun's
              > vital fluids, what the light source is,in theosophical terms.
              >
              > I am posting this on my "mother group page" as an interim necessity.
              >
              > Cass
              >

              > Yahoo! Groups Links

              Yahoo! Groups Links

            • Cass Silva
              Message 6 of 11 , Apr 26, 2005
                Are these Masters of the Sun, the Dhyan Chohans, as I have found some old notes of mine which state, that The Dhyan Chohans are an emanation of Divine Ideation, and is represented as Divine Thought, an aspect of Divine Ideation.

                Divine Ideation emanates of itself Divine Thought which is a Dhyan Chohan - the homogeneous becomes the heterogeneous, the "protyle" differentiates into the elements. But these, unless they return to their primal element (which I assumed meant pralaya) can never cross beyond the Laya or Zero Point.

                Pre Manifestation - Pralaya - Laya State - Unmanifested
                Cosmic Ideation non existent. Cosmic substance resolved back into the primary state of abstract potential objectivity.

                The Boundless, Immutable Principle - Parabrahman - Tat at a manvantaric impulse as
                Universal Mind - Adi Buddhi
                Divine Ideation
                Divine Mind
                Divine Thought
                Pre Cosmic Ideation
                Absolute Wisdom
                Yin Sin (don't know what I meant when I wrote this)

                Manvantaric impulse commences with the reawakening of Universal Mind concurrently with and parallel to the primary emergence of cosmic substance or Fohat. Fohat is the space in between the ideas or thoughts of the Creator - it is the empty blackboard ready for the forms.

                Akasa is the pre-cosmic substance - mulaprakriti
                Fohat is the cosmic energy - Dynamic energy of cosmic ideation.

                The Triune nature is Universal Mind - Pre Cosmic Ideation - Fohat Cosmic Ideation

                Fohat is the link between Mind and Matter the animating principle of every atom. The One becomes the many when animated by Fohat into the various parts. Fohat is one thing when unmanifested and another when in manifestation.

                Who would have thought that all those years ago when I was taking these notes, and really didnt understand them, that they would one day start to give meaning.

                Cass

                Yahoo! Groups Links

              • Peter Daley
                Message 7 of 11 , Apr 26, 2005
                  Dear Cass,
                  The Deep Violet Flame whenever it is mentioned, is always
                  the same as that which comes directly from the Earth Logos.There is nothing
                  much more to be said. It is is a transmuting energy, and is freely available
                  in spite of the hard time we have given Her over thousands of years. To
                  take it up through the bodies is a sure way of cleansing and purifying . It
                  is then recommended to throw it up to the golden sphere 40 feet above.

                  > HPB (Blavatsky) says," SURYA, (the Sun) in its visible reflection,
                  > exhibits the first, or lowest state of the seventh, the highest state of
                  > the Universal PRESENCE, the pure of the pure, the first manifested Breath
                  > of the ever Unmanifested SAT (Be-ness). All the Central physical or
                  > objective Suns are in their substance the lowest state of the first
                  > Pinciple of the Breath. Nor are any of these any more than the REFLECTIONS
                  > of their PRIMARIES which are concealed from the gaze of all but the Dhyan
                  > Chohans, whose - Cass: this is interesting
                  > Corporeal substance belongs to the fifth division of the seventh Principle
                  > of the Mother substance, and is, therefore, four degrees higher than the
                  > solar reflected substance. As there are seven Dhatu (principle substances
                  > in the human body) so there are seven Forces in Man and in all Nature."
                  > (I,289-290)
                  > Then she names the Seven Solar Rays, but doesnt define their attributes.
                  > But mentions them as a totality.
                  > The totality of the Seven Rays spread through the Solar system constitute,
                  > so to say, the physical Upadhi (basis) of the Ether of Science; in which
                  > Upadhi, light, heat, electricity, etc etc - the forces of orthodox
                  > science - correlate to produce their terrestrial effects. As psychic and
                  > spiritual effects, they emanate from and have their origin in, the
                  > supra-solar Upadhi, in the ether of the Occultist - or Akasa". (I, 515)
                  >
                  > Fohat, in his capacity of DIVINE LOVE (Eros), the electric Power of
                  > affinity and sympathy, is shown allegorically as trying to bring the pure
                  > Spirit, the Ray inseparable from the ONE absolute, into union with the
                  > soul, the two constituting in Man the MONAD, and in Nature the irst link
                  > between the ever unconditioned and the manifested. (I, 119)
                  >
                  > Is she saying that FOHAT, guides transfer of principles from one plane to
                  > another and that PRANA does the same thing in the world of delusion. And
                  > it is Prana that is the energy source to transfer the principles of
                  > consciousness from the soul to the brain, (intellectual) solar plexus,
                  > (emotional) and instinctual. I am probably way of base, and could do with
                  > some help.
                  >
                  > Regards
                  > Cass
                  > Peter Daley <phdaley@...> wrote:
                  >
                  > There is some truth in the statement. The Sun is an outward manifestation
                  > of
                  > Brahma, and is therefore, God as near as we can perceive this solar
                  > system.
                  > All energy has to come through the Sun , including that which is Mind and
                  > many other higher frequencies, including that much misunderstood energy
                  > which we call Love, of which we are aware normally of only the lowest
                  > level,
                  > the emotions.

                • W.Dallas TenBroeck
                  Message 8 of 11 , Apr 27, 2005
                    Apl 27 2005

                    RE: The CENTRAL SPIRITUAL SUN

                    Dear C:

                    Consider that our astronomers, and the development of very powerful
                    instruments capable of measuring many kinds of radiations, show us that we
                    live in an enormous sphere (at least 50 + billion "light-years" in diameter)
                    - with energies crisscrossing every portion of space, could we not say that
                    we all live within this sphere with tremendous variations of temperature,
                    light, radiation, sound intensities, vibrations, solids and non-solids, new
                    stars and planets, comets and meteors being created, and, per contra:
                    "black-holes" -- and seem to be able to survive for a while?

                    We think, and we ask: Why ? How? Where are we all going?

                    Everything that lives and moves is comprised in this indescribable WHOLENESS
                    or ABSOLUTENESS.

                    It is the ultimate DIVERSITY IN UNITY.

                    I might hazard a guess that the "reality" is: we live INSIDE this - and it
                    may be considered to be the "central Spiritual Sun" itself ?

                    No one knows where the "center of Space" is (physically).

                    In an infinite Universe it is everywhere and nowhere. So to the limits of
                    SPACE and its "circumference" are not to be found physically.

                    Just a guess - but has been making me think for quite a while about this
                    possibility.

                    Its like asking where GOD is. Omnipresence is EVERYWHERE.

                    So "God's: "center " -- is in us, as well as everywhere else - in every
                    human, every atom, every Sun every world.

                    But IT is not physical or psychical, it is SPIRITUAL.

                    As Krishna might say: "Its manifestations are infinite."

                    Mentally I find it difficult to think of THAT as a "Maya."

                    Since movement and change is everywhere, LAW and the EVOLUTION of
                    intelligence and responsiveness have to be well organized and thus we might
                    say: they are requisites in all beings of more limited "form." [see S D
                    I pp. 14 - 19 ]

                    Or is this just nonsense?

                    Best wishes,

                    Dallas

                    Here are some S D references I have:

                    CENTRAL SPIRITUAL SUN

                    [ in SECRET DOCTRINE ] I 231, 379.

                    causes Fohat to collect dust I 201
                    central body of Milky Way II 240n
                    determines motions of bodies I 673
                    dhyan-chohans have not penetrated beyond I 13
                    formless invisible fire in I 87 , 574; II 114
                    Sun emanates from I 527n
                    Sun is a reflection of I 100, 639
                    teachings re II 214, 239-41
                    uncreated beam reflection of I 275-6

                    ========================

                    Peter D wrote:

                    The Sun has a rhythm of sending out its energy every 32 minutes.

                    There are Masters of The Sun as there are of the planets, ....

                    There is a Central Sun which is hidden in the centre of the galaxy.

                    The other is the mysterious Primary Source we call the Absolute.

                    CUT
                  • leonmaurer@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 11 , May 5, 2005
                      In a message dated 04/25/05 11:10:10 PM, Drpsionic@... writes:

                      >In a message dated 4/25/05 7:46:04 PM Central Daylight Time,
                      >silva_cass@... writes:
                      >
                      ><< HPB says that "Occult philosophy denies that the Sun is a globe in
                      > combustion, but defines it simply as a world, a glowing sphere, the
                      > real Sun being hidden behind, and the visible being only its
                      > reflection, its shell. >>
                      >
                      >And once again occult philosophy doesn't know what it is talking about.
                      >
                      >Chuck the Heretic

                      And once again all heretics can see are the words, and have no idea of what
                      they mean in context with the sentence. Actually the Sun we see is simply a
                      gigantic plasma field that has nothing to do with "combustion," and is empowered
                      by the fundamental outer shell of the G-force of the same "singularity" that
                      empowered the Big Bang. As usual, the "theosophist" tells it as it is, and
                      not how all the "scientists" and "heretics" imagine it to be.

                      Lenny Lone Eagle the Solotic and anti heretic
                    • Cass Silva
                      Message 10 of 11 , May 5, 2005
                        Hi Leon
                        Have you read my other postings on the Sun, as I would really be interested in getting some feedback from you.
                        Regards
                        Cass

                        leonmaurer@... wrote:

                        In a message dated 04/25/05 11:10:10 PM, Drpsionic@... writes:

                        >In a message dated 4/25/05 7:46:04 PM Central Daylight Time,
                        >silva_cass@... writes:
                        >
                        ><< HPB says that "Occult philosophy denies that the Sun is a globe in
                        > combustion, but defines it simply as a world, a glowing sphere, the
                        > real Sun being hidden behind, and the visible being only its
                        > reflection, its shell. >>
                        >
                        >And once again occult philosophy doesn't know what it is talking about.
                        >
                        >Chuck the Heretic

                        And once again all heretics can see are the words, and have no idea of what
                        they mean in context with the sentence. Actually the Sun we see is simply a
                        gigantic plasma field that has nothing to do with "combustion," and is empowered
                        by the fundamental outer shell of the G-force of the same "singularity" that
                        empowered the Big Bang. As usual, the "theosophist" tells it as it is, and
                        not how all the "scientists" and "heretics" imagine it to be.

                        Lenny Lone Eagle the Solotic and anti heretic

                        Yahoo! Groups Links

                      • John
                        Message 11 of 11 , May 5, 2005
                          I just wanted to say that I've enjoyed this group, but I need to cut
                          back. Since this group got over 2000 messages last month, I think it's a
                          good candidate to help me reduce my non-productive time.

                          Nice knowing you all. I'll still see some of you in other groups.

                          John

                          --
                          John, webmaster
                          www.GodLovesEveryone.org and www.MAZES.com

                          FLASH *** FLASH *** FLASH

                          More than 38 thousand different GOD LOVES YOU puzzles.
                          Each maze has a different first name
                          Each maze has a different unique solution

                          Find your first name here:
                          http://www.godloveseveryone.org/god-loves-name.htm

                          Put our amazing "search box" on your web page. Details
                          @ http://www.godloveseveryone.org/god-loves-name.htm