Re: Theos-World HPB on "thin oblong squares" as found in the original edition of THE VOICE

  • M. Sufilight
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 9 2:01 AM
      I think, that the original cover of "The Secret Doctrine" has been changed a
      bit.
      The proces of printing the book is also different. The paper used as pages
      is - as far as I know - also of a different kind.

      M. Sufilight

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 9 7:26 AM
        Vladimir,

        You wrote:

        "Daniel, do you know if 'The Key to Theosophy',
        'The Secret Doctrine' and 'Isis Unveiled' reprinted
        by the ULT have any discrepancies from the originals?
        These are claimed to be facsimiles. Are they indeed?"

        AFAIK, these three reprints are photographic
        facsimiles of the originals.

        Daniel
        http://blavatskyarchives.com