HPB on "thin oblong squares" as found in the original edition of THE VOICE

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 8, 2005
      See:

      http://www.theos-talk.com/archives/200305/tt00044.html

      for more comments on the editing of the
      Theosophy Company's edition of THE VOICE OF THE
      SILENCE.

      Daniel
      http://blavatskyarchives.com
    • Vladimir
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 9, 2005
        Saturday, April 9, 2005, 3:02:39 AM, Daniel wrote:

        > See:
        > http://www.theos-talk.com/archives/200305/tt00044.html
        > for more comments on the editing of the
        > Theosophy Company's edition of THE VOICE OF THE
        > SILENCE.

        Daniel, do you know if "The Key to Theosophy", "The Secret Doctrine"
        and "Isis Unveiled" reprinted by the ULT have any discrepancies from
        the originals? These are claimed to be facsimiles. Are they indeed?

        Best regards,
        Vladimir
      • M. Sufilight
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 9, 2005
          I think, that the original cover of "The Secret Doctrine" has been changed a
          bit.
          The proces of printing the book is also different. The paper used as pages
          is - as far as I know - also of a different kind.

          M. Sufilight

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 9, 2005
            Vladimir,

            You wrote:

            "Daniel, do you know if 'The Key to Theosophy',
            'The Secret Doctrine' and 'Isis Unveiled' reprinted
            by the ULT have any discrepancies from the originals?
            These are claimed to be facsimiles. Are they indeed?"

            AFAIK, these three reprints are photographic
            facsimiles of the originals.