Re: Causes of Obesity - Vodka, Nonveg and Smoking

  • christinaleestemaker
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2005
      -For many theosophists that will not be hell, but paradise!
      Confersation and sharing ideas don't need food or drinking together.
      That we make it a social, common fact, will not say that it is
      necessary.
      Commenly under the denominator for company, it realy keeps the
      company superficial.
      There are too many things to prepare, to serve and to dish wash and
      so on! Or you need servants(slaves).
      Christina