Re: Theos-World Voice of the Silence

  • Erica Letzerich
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2005
      Dear friends,

      I tried to make a different online version of the Voice of the Silence, you can access it in the web site of the Theosophical Society in Greece. Also I made some changes in the web site of the T.S. in Greece as I was getting too many complains for the use of Flash.

      http://www.theosophicalsociety.gr/firstpage/index.htm

      best wishes,

      Erica Letzerich

      Erica Letzerich .'.