RE: re Dallas's "conditional agreement"

  • W.Dallas TenBroeck
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8 3:46 AM
      Apl 6 2005

      Dear M:

      I am well aware of my limitations and try to compensate.

      I am serious in my endeavour to find causes, reasons, rules and laws in
      Nature, and reasonable explanations for things and events, whether these be
      in the physical, emotional, psychic or mental spheres -- that I can.

      When I am uncertain I add qualifiers so as not to mislead others.

      I hope that any friends or readers may be able to help me in a deeper
      understanding if they will. By sharing I believe greater depths of
      understanding can be achieved by all -- "cooperation" is the word.

      Best wishes,