RE: Dallas' excellent recommendation: "Get a copy of the documents referred to."

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2001
      Monday, August 13, 2001

      Dear Dan:

      As I have said several times I am an associate of the UNITED
      LODGE OF THEOSOPHISTS for the past 60 or more years. An
      associate is a volunteer. I'll always help if I can. -- you know
      that. I have always done that.

      As to procuring copies of documents -- if available that can be
      done. I am quite sure if Dennis or others desire information they
      will write direct to THE UNITED LODGE OF THEOSOPHISTS. I am
      equally sure that they will receive an answer.

      Unfortunately as most of you know I have become a semi-invalid
      for the past 15 months and have to struggle to type the messages
      I send. I can not engage myself to an overwhelming use of my
      time, which, I have declared will henceforth be limited to the
      discussion of Theosophical teachings and doctrines.

      Best wishes,

      Dallas