RE: Theos-World Indigenous Australians

    Message 1 of 19 , Aug 13, 2001
      Monday, August 13, 2001

      Dear Mic:

      Theosophy claims not to be a factional or a theoretical system,
      but is one which includes all aspects of living, research, and
      inquiry into the operations of nature (the Universe and its LAWS
      of operation and procedure, in all its may departments).

      Hence it is pleasant to find that verification of its teachings
      arise elsewhere. It is another base of proof that becomes
      available to demonstrate this fact.

      Our problem is that we have all been educated into a particular
      system of science, history, religion and the traces of that
      education serve as hiding places for many kinds of prejudice. We
      all have them and are all trying to become more impersonal in
      thinking and more universal in outlook.

      Best wishes,

      Dallas