Re: Theos-World Re: eating habits and introduction

  • teos9@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11, 2001
      In a message dated 8/9/2001 9:27:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      bartl@... writes:

      > And, finally, far too many people confuse "better" and "worse"
      > (relative terms) with "good" and "bad" (absolute terms). There are some
      > problems (the question of abortion comes to mind immediately), for which
      > there are "better" and "worse" solutions, but no "good" solutions.

      Hi Bart,

      Am I reading this right? According to what you say above, there would also,
      NOT be any BAD solutions to the question of abortion. Hmmmmm. Interesting
      reflections here. Seems to be saying we can have ABSOLUTE LAWS
      (i.e.propagation of the the species) to which there are no absolute answers.
      That's scary.

      Louis