Thank you all very much for you insight.

  • AnandaYoga@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11 9:00 AM
      Dear All who answered my queries,
      Thank you for filling in some of the puzzles pieces. It is nice to
      know there is a place to go where you can ask and recieve so much help. Each
      person gave a little different perspective and have therefore broadened my
      understanding.
      I will write again, when next I reach a road block.
      Peace and love to all of you and yours,
      ananda