Re: Theos-World To John D. and Frank R. and other interested parties RE: Harris' article

  • Frank Reitemeyer
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 7, 2001
      Daniel:
      To Frank: Thanks for the article below by Iverson L. Harris.

      To John: The scholar Emmett A. Greenwalt in his work CALIFORNIA
      UTOPIA: Point Loma: 1897-1942 (Revised 1978 ed) states (p. 182) that
      two ULT replies were published to answer Mr. Harris' article.

      Theosophy Magazine published a reply in their March 1977 issue, pp.
      159-160. John, can you post to this forum that article?

      Also Hermes in their Dec. 4, 1976 issue, pp. 569-570 published
      a "rebuttal" to the I.H article. Has anyone access to this?

      To Frank: Apparently The Eclectic Theosophist in their Sep. 15,
      1977, p. 7 issue replied to the comments made in those ULT magazines.
      Frank, do you have a copy of that article?

      Frank:
      I have done my part. Now I would like to see this two replys to the Harris
      article.