Thank you and so long

  • sherab@telocity.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2001
      Thank you all for tolerating and allowing my assertions and
      insertions in this dialogue. There is something fundamentally healthy
      taking place here in this forum. It is a good place to practice
      theosophy while discussing what it means to us at the same time.

      My visit here must draw to a close for now but I will stop in again
      and practice being a theosophical dilettante again with your gracious
      tolerance. Demands of the time neccessitate my attention to other
      matters.

      I may not always give my best, and I may at times fail, but I do
      promise to keep on trying.

      Yours,
      Sherab

      May your light show others the way.