Fw: Theos-World Theosophical Organizations

  • Frank Reitemeyer
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2001
      Doss:
      I think with the increased use of Internet, a day will come when those
      interested in theosophy will come to theosophy via Internet not via one of
      the organizations. And over a period of time the walls between organizations
      becomes insignificant except for those who have an axe to grind either
      exoterically
      or esoterically.

      Frank:
      Who is meant here? Do you talking to me asyou use the axe phrase that once
      Leon was using regarding to me?
      Why not clear state whom and what is meant? Is this an open list or are we
      playing cat and dog?
      Suppose you are speaking to me I do not understand you, because all what you
      wrote about is my own policy.
      I am perhaps in that debate the only one who is independent and belongs to
      no organization.
      That you hint to the exoteric and esoteric is a good key. In early
      Christendom the truth seekers (the gnostics, the esotericists) were soon
      persecuted and slandered by the exoteric dead letter majority. The same
      seems 2000 years later again happen. The Theosophists are slandered and
      persecuted within the Theosophical Movement in just the same manner.
      Jealously and ignorance are strong forces.
      Why do you know anything about my motives that you label me with the phrase
      "grind the axe".

      Does that mean that anyone who protests against lies and slanders is
      automatically a bad boy? From which moral code do you conclude that?
      As a long time member I remember well other heavy debates about Leadbeater
      etc. in which you always laid your finger in the wound and remarked that the
      theosophical organizations have a closed shop policy. I never came to the
      idea whether you have an axe to grind.

      Why then is it OK with you to have debates about Adyar, John Algeo,
      financial affairs, trustees, the Boston lodge etc. etc. but when the turns
      comes to the ULT then we have new rules. Are you in anyway involved wth the
      ULT? Has Theosophy to loose something when cover ups are coming to light? I
      don't think so.
    • ramadoss
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7, 2001
        I am talking to everybody and anybody and is a my general personal opinion. This
        opinion I have expressed here has been expressed before several times on this
        and other lists over the last several years and nothing more to it.

        doss