Dzyan Esoteric Section, Robert Crosbie & Katherine Tingley

  • davidgreenca@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 16, 2001
      You folks might want to peruse some papers published about Dzyan
      Esoteric Section, Robert Crosbie, and Katherine Tingley at my
      website ---
      http://members.tripod.com/davidgreen_2/Links.html

      Mr Tenbroeck repeatedly avoids dealing with these issues. He is long-
      -time member of ULT & DES & knows all about inside history.

      Numerous ULT--ites have complained about my papers but haven't given
      substantiated refutations. All talk ----- no substance.

      Dr Tillett, publish some of the ULT papers, please.

      & Dr Tillett, where can Theos Talk subscribers obtain copy of your
      paper & book on esoteric schools of Theosophical movement? Did Mr
      John Cooper jointly write it with you?

      David