RE: Theos-World Dharmatic Decision

  • nos
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15, 2001
      Who is this GOD guy you speak of?

      Nos

      ##-----Original Message-----
      ##From: sanctius@... [mailto:sanctius@...]
      ##Sent: Monday, 16 July 2001 2:18 AM
      ##To: studycircle@yahoogroups.com; theos-talk@yahoogroups.com
      ##Subject: Theos-World Dharmatic Decision
      ##
      ##AT LAST I figured this dharma-thing out, or at
      ##least I personally have now a peace of mind...
      ##
      ##OUR DUTY is to choose from everything that is possible to us.
      ##God handles everything else, but doesn't choose on our
      ##behalf. After we have chosen, new things become possible to
      ##us, and others become impossible.
      ##
      ##God doesn't even choose the way (or the tools with) we are
      ##making the decisions. There are many ways how to decide how
      ##to choose. It might be a flip of coins. It might be a warm
      ##fuzzy feeling. It might be fear. It matters not how we choose
      ##to evaluate the right choice.
      ##
      ##Everything that we have ever chosen, is holy and RESPECTED BY GOD.
      ##After all, everybody chooses AS HE SEEMS BEST. No one can be
      ##blamed if he makes the best decision. It matters not what the
      ##decision is, or how it was made. We just choose, and the
      ##results are then left to God.
      ##
      ##EVERYONE HAS ALWAYS DONE THE BEST POSSIBLE THING IN THE
      ##CURRENT LIGHT. After something is done, the light changes,
      ##and the past actions may not seem good anymore. Sometimes
      ##they even seem to be the worst decisions ever made. But that
      ##matters not. Let's choose again! O:-)
      ##
      ##--
      ##http://profiles.yahoo.com/sanctius
      ##
      ##
      ##
      ##
      ##Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
      ##http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      ##
      ##