RE: Theos-World Edmonton T/S

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15, 2001
      Dear Wes:

      I can offer two URLs

      Ernest and Rogelle PELLETIER ( He is the President of the
      THEOSOPHICAL SOCIETY in Edmonton
      epelleti@...

      FOHAT MAGAZINE published quarterly fro m T S Edmonton

      Fohat@...

      Dal

      PS I have an address book with over 200 persons, etc. interested
      in Theosophy which I am in contact with. I'll be glad to share
      any I have with you for your work.