Fwd: Publisher Loses Ruling on E-Books

  • Eldon B Tucker
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13 12:16 PM
      The following might be of interest to theosophical authors.
      If the book was written and published a few years back, the
      publisher may not have electronic rights to the book. This
      might mean that many authors could put their books on the
      Internet and distribute them in ebook form, if they wish,
      without needing advance permission from the publishers.

      -- Eldon