2 Articles: TO KNOW! / "THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THEOSOPHY AND--"

  • Compiler
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2003
      Based on some of the discussions currently
      going on here, the following two articles,
      among many others that I could have selected,
      may be somewhat useful for newcomers to Theosophy
      to consider. They are from the "Introductory",
      "Setting the Stage" book of 166 articles which
      was especially compiled for newcomers to Theosophy:

      TO KNOW!
      (Article #4 in the book):
      http://www.wisdomworld.org/setting/know.html

      "THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THEOSOPHY AND--":
      (Article #5 in the book):
      http://www.wisdomworld.org/setting/difference.html

      The link to the Index page containing the
      166 articles in the book is found below.

      Please know that I'm only the compiler of
      all the articles found on my web site; I'm
      not a scholar; and also that I do not like
      to take part in conversations, even though
      I do hope that what I present from time to
      time will help a little in the discussions
      being carried on by others. So please do not
      be insulted when I do not respond if someone
      addresses me, or addresses anything that is
      found in any of the articles on my web site;
      I leave that for others to deal with if
      they want to -- whether pro, con, neutral,
      friendly or unfriendly.

      I sincerely do hope that my web site offers
      a well-rounded overall view of Theosophy and
      the Theosophical Movement. The 3 main links
      to everything on it are found below.

      John DeSantis
      (Compiler)
      -------

      You may find a great deal of the Truth that you
      are searching for here:

      WisdomWorld.org web site (Main Page):
      http://www.wisdomworld.org

      This is the Index page of the "Introductory",
      "Setting the Stage" book, which was especially
      compiled for newcomers to Theosophy:
      http://www.wisdomworld.org/setting.html

      The page where "Additional" articles are slowly
      being added (which contains 18 sections that
      can each be clicked on at the top of the page
      in order to go directly down to them, as well
      as to get the link to any particular section
      that you may want to use in a posting on a
      discussion board, or in an e-mail to someone):
      http://www.wisdomworld.org/additional/index.html

      -------
      "PUBLIC & PRIVATE ENTERPRISE DEVELOPMENT FORUM":
      This next link is to the most updated version of my
      economic-project proposal to humanity, a practical
      project to help our suffering humanity that I also
      consider to be Theosophical. In it you will find a new
      and unique, but mostly unknown, economic system
      model that might be able to put an end to involuntary
      poverty on earth. How? It presents a way to fully
      finance everything of importance that is needed
      in every nation. Because of this it's well worth
      pointing to. Please note that, for strategic reasons,
      of wanting it to have the best chance of being
      accepted by all peoples worldwide, no matter
      what their religious, philosophical, and
      scientific beliefs are, I've put it on a
      completely different web site; it contains
      no mention of, or link to, the Theosophy and
      the Theosophical Movement that is presented
      on my WisdomWorld.org web site:
      http://www.PublicAndPrivateEnterprise.org

      -------