Re: Theos-World To Dallas: Standard of truth ? - correction...

  • samblo@cs.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 15, 2003
      Morten,
      I think the reply was intended for "Grandma Wry" originally.

      John
    • Morten Nymann Olesen
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 15, 2003
        Hi John and all of you,

        Allright. That is a view.
        So, what are your intentions ?

        Not being a "Grandma" or a "Wry" or both - or what ?
        I sometimes wonder who "Grandma Wry" really is. Do you know ?
        What is inside the "I" or the "Wry" ? What is that ?
        Watch. What is the watcher. w.a.t.c.h. Whatch your Words, Actions, Thoughts,
        Carachter, and Heart.
        (It is all wellmeant Wry, please be not offended...)
        >:-)

        from
        M. Sufilight with peace...and a weird look in his head...

      • samblo@cs.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 15, 2003
          Morten,
          Ever heard of"The Thresher In The Wry" ? Just a humorous rugrat Morten.
          John