Re: Theos-World re karmic preferences/tendencies manifesting as Theosophy, RC...

  • samblo@cs.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2003
      Dallas,
      Thanks for the moderation view, I concur also for the need to defer for
      a time and
      a season as necessary. One view is that our common "self-gnosis" includes
      the
      biophysical as well as the other components of the Economy of Being each
      of us
      makes use of integrally as we may and to the extent afforded by our
      uniquely
      individual organization and abilities. One step at a time incrementally
      moment by
      moment is the apparent physical process. In another post I referenced a
      work by
      Julian Jaynes regards subtle changes in the brain that he postulated
      caused marked
      redirection in the capability's of those undergoing such structural
      change. How many
      in Man's History did the Cycle of Necessity require addition or
      subtraction from the
      sum total of the physical instruments systems? Perhaps in an incremental
      future
      that advances towards Madame Blavatsky envisionment of the next advent of
      the
      more capable and enhanced mankind both understanding and change in the
      physical
      itself may transpire each complementing the other step by step, change by
      change,
      forming a wholeness new and unique compared to the span of time spoken of
      by
      the Secret Doctrine. Is there any reason to believe that man is in final
      completed
      irrevocable physical form when history displays otherwise? Fit Forms were
      requested
      in the past, so perhaps we would be astonished if we were to be teleported
      into some
      distant future to look upon our legacy's evolutions.

      John