re Wry's newest long list of complaints about Mauri

  • Mauri
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2003
      Wry, more or less ever since I first joined up with the lists
      on Blavatsky Net, (which was about four and a half years
      ago, maybe), I've had negative responses to my posts. I
      know, by now, that much of my intended meaning doesn't
      seem to be getting across as intended. But there seem to
      be some people out there, like Gerald, apparently, who
      don't seem to be complaining too much, so ... So maybe if
      you can get that Gerald to start complaining too, well ...
      hee hee

      Speculatively,
      Mauri