9221Steven's comment on the Mahatma Letters

    Nov 25, 2002
      Steven, you wrote in part:

      "My study and the closest students within my circle of study feel as
      if they (The Mahatma Letters)are nearly impossible to use since their
      context or focus seemed to be to individual students. They are valid
      as productions of the beings attributed to, but their subject matter
      seemed to be limited to the student on the original receiving end."

      You write that the Mahatma Letters are "nearly impossible to use."
      Why? Steven, could you clarify what you mean in the above passage?

      I am somewhat unclear what you are referring to when you write
      that "their subject matter seemed to be limited to the student of the
      original receiving end."