8710Re: Theos-World Re: THE REAL QUESTION REG. THE CONCOCTION OF THE MAHATMA LETTERS IS:.

  • Morten Nymann Olesen
    Nov 14, 2002
      Hi Brian and all of you,

      Brian wrote:
      "Brian: That sounds like some specially created wisdom, of someone who
      > refuses to study."
      My Sufilight answer:
      Well, Brian what is it to you to study wisdom ?
      Only academics cling to linear-thinking - and believe that to be number ONE
      !
      The question by Frank could just as well have been does a fart fart if it
      exists ?
      No, but it smells !!!
      (- But allright, my analogy will maybe not be understood by any
      anti-theosophists here at theos-talk)

      I have one question to all your "%" percentage talk:
      Does thoughts KILL ? Are they spiritually tax-free ?

      from
      M. Sufilight with a bruised heart...and all...