8679Re: A Statement by Tillett--the usual suspects

  • netemara888
    Nov 13, 2002
      --- In theos-talk@y..., "Steve Stubbs" <stevestubbs@y...> wrote:
      > --- In theos-talk@y..., "netemara888" <netemara888@y...> wrote:
      > > I found her statements in Eck's book
      > > where she said "Damodar was coming home any day, and that his
      > > and the finding of his naked body and clothes nearby was a lie."
      > > (paraphrase) I can't believe her on this one==can you?
      > If the statement was false, is it a lie or a refusal to face a
      > painful reality?

      Well, yeah, you get the gist of what I am saying because that's why I
      mention how close they were. I was torn between believing she DID not
      want to face he was gone and that she was given, had to have heard
      something I KNOW, and still wrote that this information was lies. She
      called the info she received lies. That's a hard one to call. They
      had karmic ties going way back. But I think she was looking out for
      her baby too: The TS. If she thought that DKM's death and manner of
      death was talked about and spread about the world it would not bode
      well for her influence and the masters THEY revered. Final answer....

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic