62401Re: theos-talk Re: Status of a presidential agency and the lodges

  • kay_ziatz
    Sep 2, 2014
      > Appendix of the Rules says that the term ”Section” refers also to Association and Agency.

      Thank you, I didn't notice it.

      > In
      my understanding an Agency is founded when lodges have a common Board.

      We surely have no Board, under which I mean a council; at least we have no any elected representative of two Moscow lodges in the Agency.

      > I am not sure about the difference between an Agency and an Association.

      An association has the elected chairman, he is not appointed by International President.
      In most respects it is the same as a section, the only substantial difference is that it has no voice in the General Council. And bears no title `General Secretary'.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic