62370Re: theos-talk Photogaphs from Russia, an update

  • .:.MKR777
    Aug 25, 2014
      He used to keep us informed about happenings at Adyar with his blog. It was the only source for uptodate info from Adyar. Many of us miss it.

      MKR

      On Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 3:10 PM, kay_ziatz@... [theos-talk] <theos-talk@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      > There was a mention about litigation in Belgium about his removal as GS.> Anyone knows what is going on?

      All I know is that he moved to Adyar to work there without leaving his office of GS.
      Then vice-president (or someone else, I'm not sure) took his office without his consent.
      He had to return to Belgium to fix the issue. I don't know the results.

      In The Theosophist, he was listed as GS till January 2014; since February Sabine Van Osta is listed.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic