62369Re: theos-talk Photogaphs from Russia, an update

  • kay_ziatz
    Aug 25, 2014
      > There was a mention about litigation in Belgium about his removal as GS.> Anyone knows what is going on?

      All I know is that he moved to Adyar to work there without leaving his office of GS.
      Then vice-president (or someone else, I'm not sure) took his office without his consent.
      He had to return to Belgium to fix the issue. I don't know the results.

      In The Theosophist, he was listed as GS till January 2014; since February Sabine Van Osta is listed.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic