62363Writeup on Jiddu Krishnamurti's views on Truth

  • .:.MKR777
    Aug 21, 2014
      Here is a nice writeup summary of Jiddu Krishnamurti's views on Truth. See link at:

      http://balazen-dissolve.blogspot.com/

      While most of us got in touch with his views through our association with theosophy, any free thinking person should put the approach espoused by HPB and what Krishnamurti was talking about.

      HPB once made a comment - "I am an old Buddhist pilgrim, wandering about the world to teach the only true religion, which is truth."

      As warned by Master KH in 1900, many are of the opinion that TS did manufacture a creed and any student of history can see for himself.

      The most notable outcome is seen in the recent election which ended up with a part-time, itinerant and little known person as its International President.

      My 0.02

      MKR