61777Re: theos-talk Theosophy World News

  • .:.MKR777
    Apr 4, 2014

      Yes. Copyright issues come up. But partial quoting is OK.

      On Apr 4, 2014 1:04 PM, "Sampsa Kuukasjärvi" <sampsa.kuukasjarvi@...> wrote:

      I see. It didn't occur to me that in copying contents there might be legal problems.

      Anyway you took an important initiative.

      Grüsse aus Finland ins Deutschland!  :)

      Thanks and yes, I provide only the collection of links with headline and
      an introductory text. To use the complete content of other people's
      websites can cause legal problems.

      ---

      This is a nice project. This kind of news collection records
      theosophical history. There were some links that I had not seen.

      But if the links go invalid, the news can't be read, right? Or are the
      news also being archived somewhere separately?

      <socialmedia@...>:

      Dear friends of Theosophy,

      I've just published the first International Theosopy-Newsletter,
      an
      absolutely free, quarterly, non-commercial overview of
      theosophical news
      and articles worldwide (in this issue over 60).

      Have a look here:
      http://www.soehne-des-feuers.de/node/167

      And sign up here:
      http://www.soehne-des-feuers.de/international-theosophy-news