61774Re: theos-talk Theosophy World News

  • Steven Otto (Söhnedes Feuers)
    Apr 4, 2014
      Thanks and yes, I provide only the collection of links with headline and
      an introductory text. To use the complete content of other people's
      websites can cause legal problems.

      ---

      This is a nice project. This kind of news collection records
      theosophical history. There were some links that I had not seen.

      But if the links go invalid, the news can't be read, right? Or are the
      news also being archived somewhere separately?

      <socialmedia@...>:

      Dear friends of Theosophy,

      I've just published the first International Theosopy-Newsletter,
      an
      absolutely free, quarterly, non-commercial overview of
      theosophical news
      and articles worldwide (in this issue over 60).

      Have a look here:
      http://www.soehne-des-feuers.de/node/167

      And sign up here:
      http://www.soehne-des-feuers.de/international-theosophy-news