61774Re: theos-talk Theosophy World News

  • Steven Otto (Söhnedes Feuers)
    Apr 4, 2014
      Thanks and yes, I provide only the collection of links with headline and
      an introductory text. To use the complete content of other people's
      websites can cause legal problems.

      This is a nice project. This kind of news collection records
      theosophical history. There were some links that I had not seen.

      But if the links go invalid, the news can't be read, right? Or are the
      news also being archived somewhere separately?

      Dear friends of Theosophy,

      I've just published the first International Theosopy-Newsletter,
      absolutely free, quarterly, non-commercial overview of
      theosophical news
      and articles worldwide (in this issue over 60).

      Have a look here:

      And sign up here:

      Thanks for your support.

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic