61580Re: theos-talk TS Elections

  • parryj78
    Mar 5, 2014

      I know that many of our correspondents are concerned about the elections but I must be dim.  I don't see what North Korean executions, interesting as they undoubtedly are, have got to do with either of our two candidates!

      Incidentally, I will be glad when the winner is known and in office, then the site can get back to other theosophical matters e.g. the huge change in world arrangements since HPB etc. founded a society concerned with "Universal brotherhood without distinctions".

      Brian Parry

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic