61572Dissapointing results

  • jeffndc
    Mar 4, 2014
      Brothers and Sisters,

      It has been 5 weeks since I sent out a simple email to 46 General Secretaries or officers that I could find email addresses for.  This email asked what each Society or Section what they were doing to increase communication and discussion about the upcoming general election in order to promote a more open and effective Society.  I included a few basic questions of my own.  MKR also followed up with a set of equally useful questions. I told everyone I would report back what I heard.

      Here's what I have heard

      I heard back from Spain and England, regarding email address corrections, and from Kenya regarding the appropriateness of asking these questions.  That's all. I hope that by now other members of the GC and the Secretaries may have more to share.

      Best,

      Jeff

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic