61569Re: theos-talk TS Election - New Post in UK

  • Morten Nymann Olesen
    Mar 4, 2014

      Well, so of us hold it to be true that Silence Speaks....and volumes indeed.
      But it must of course depend on each individual how it is being taken and viewed. And this is perhaps the most central problem with Silence and too much Secrecy.
      Misunderstandings do occur you see. And anything can be misunderstood, if one is willingly enough to do so. Well, I guess.
      But, I am not so wise, so I better keep silent because anything I would say could also be misunderstood.

      Maybe the members of the General Counsil are afraid of, being misunderstood, and, compassionately afraid that some all too willingly seek to misunderstand them.
      And maybe they - out of compassion - take their time before they say something, and, do not rush forward to fast and in a headless manner.
      But I am merely speculating. Real knowledge is better.

      M. Sufilight

      Den 04-03-2014 18:03, .:.MKR777 skrev:
      I never thought of it. The best practical application of Silence in Kali Yuga.
      Kudos to all the theosophical leaders in the GC.
      What is the next application?
      All the occultists would be having a good laugh at the smartness of the theosophical leaders broadcast with the help of Internet!

      On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 10:53 AM, Morten Nymann Olesen <global-theosophy@...> wrote:

      Maybe some theosophical seekers have misunderstood that the Title of the book "The Voice of Silence" should not be taken too literally?

      Den 04-03-2014 16:02, .:.MKR777 skrev:

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic