61568Against all rules....or is there hope?

  • Morten Nymann Olesen
    Mar 4, 2014
      Dear friends

      My views are:

      A few words from beyond the grave....or perhaps rather from a Higher levels of consciousness....

      I just came across the following words by the Co-Founder of the Theosophical Society, H. P. Blavatsky....

      SHE BEING DEAD YET SPEAKETH
      "[In the will of the late H. P. Blavatsky was made the request that her friends should assemble on the anniversary of her death and read passages from the Bhagavad-Gita and the Light of Asia. This was accordingly done on May 8th, in Adyar, London, New York, and other places. In New York, among other interesting items reported at the time, Mrs. J. Campbell Keightley read, after a few introductory remarks, extracts from the private letters of H.P.B. In response to many requests we print these as follows. The remarks, being extemporaneous, are quoted from memory.]"
      "To live like cats and dogs in the T.S. is positively against all rules--and wishes of 'the Masters,' as against our Brotherhood-- so-called--and all its rules. THEY are disgusted. THEY look on, and in that look (oh Lord! if you could only see it as I have!) there's an ocean deep of sad disgust, contempt, and sorrow. . . . The ideal was besmeared with mud, but as it is no golden idol on feet of clay it stands to this day immovable . . . and what the profane see is only their own mud thrown with their own hands, and which has created a veil, an impassable barrier between them and the ideal . . . without touching the latter. . . . Have a large Society, the more the better; all that is chaff and husk is bound to fall away in time; all that is grain will remain. But the seed is in the bad and evil man as well as in the good ones,--only it is more difficult to call into life and cause it to germinate. The good husbandman does not stop to pick out the seeds from the handful. He gives them all their chance, and even some of the half-rotten seeds come to life when thrown into good soil. Be that soil. . . . Look at me--the universal Theosophical manure--the rope for whose hanging and lashing is made out of the flax I have sown, and each strand it is twisted of represents a 'mistake' (so-called) of mine. Hence, if you fail only nine times out of ten in your selections you are successful one time out of ten--and that's more than many other Theosophists can say. . . . Those few true souls will be the nucleus for future success, and their children will. . . . Let us sow good--and if evil crops up, it will be blown away by the wind like all other things in this life--in its time."

      "I am the Mother and the Creator of the Society; it has my magnetic fluid, and the child has inherited all of its parent's physical, psychical, and spiritual attributes--faults and virtues if any. Therefore I alone and to a degree . . . can serve as a lightning conductor of Karma for it. I was asked whether I was willing, when on the point of dying--and I said Yes--for it was the only means to save it. Therefore I consented to live--which in my case means to suffer physically during twelve hours of the day--mentally twelve hours of night, when I get rid of the physical shell. . . . It is true about the Kali Yuga. Once that I have offered myself as the goat of atonement, the Kali Yuga4 recognizes its own--whereas any other would shrink from such a thing--as I am doomed and overburdened in this life worse than a poor weak donkey full of sores made to drag up hill a cart load of heavy rocks. You are the first one to whom I tell it, because you force me into the confession. . . .You have a wide and noble prospect before you if you do not lose patience. . . . Try to hear the small voice within."

      "Yes, there are 'two persons' in me. But what of that? So there are two in you; only mine is conscious and responsible--and yours is not. So you are happier than I am. I know you sympathise with me, and you do so because you feel that I have always stood up for you, and will do so to the bitter or the happy end--as the case may be."
      Path, June, July, August, 1892

      http://www.blavatsky.net/blavatsky/arts/SheBeingDeadYetSpeaketh.htm

      Master KH got the following info from the MahaChohan it was said:
      "It's time that Theosophy should enter the arena. The sons of Theosophists are more likely to become in their turn Theosophists than anything else. No messenger of truth, no prophet has ever achieved during his life time a complete triumph, not even Buddha; the Theosophical Society was chosen as the corner stone, the foundation of the future religion of humanity. To achieve the proposed object a greater, wiser, and especially a more benevolent intermingling of the high and the low, of the alpha and the omega of society, was determined upon. The white race must be the first to stretch out the hand of fellowship to the dark nations, to call the poor despised "nigger" brothers. This prospect may not smile to all. He is no Theosophist who objects to this principle. . . ."
      "In view of the ever increasing triumph and at the same time misuse of free-thought and liberty (the Universal reign of Satan, Eliphas Levi would have called it), how is the combative natural instinct of man to be restrained from inflicting hitherto unheard of cruelties and enormities, tyranny, injustice, etc., if not through the soothing influence of a brotherhood and of the practical application of Buddha's esoteric doctrines. For as everyone knows, total emancipation from authority of the one all pervading power or law called God by the Theists — Buddha, Divine Wisdom and Enlightenment or Theosophy by the philosophers of all ages — means also the emancipation from that of human law. Once unfettered [and] delivered from their dead weight of dogmatic interpretations, personal names, anthropomorphic conceptions and salaried priests, the fundamental doctrines of all religions will be proved identical in their esoteric meaning. "

      http://www.theosociety.org/pasadena/mahatma/ml-choh.htm

      Mahatma letter year 1900 to Annie Besant:
      "You have for some time been under deluding influences. Shun pride, vanity and love of power. "
      "The T.S. was meant to be the corner-stone of the future religions of humanity. To accomplish this object those who lead must leave aside their weak predilections for the forms and ceremonies of any particular creed and show themselves to be true Theosophists both in inner thoughts and outward observance. The greatest of your trials is yet to come. We watch over you but you must put forth all your strength."

      http://www.teozofija.info/Besant_Letter.htm

      A corner-stone! ....Well, if it is true, then it is very very important for all of us.

      Is she watching the election right now? How knows?

      Just a thought or two to all of us.

      M. Sufilight