61564Re: theos-talk José Ramón Sordo died

  • .:.MKR777
    Mar 4, 2014
      Thanks for the information.

      Everyone of us should be grateful for all the labors of Sordo and I trust his soul is in peace having the satisfaction that he did his best to help Humanity.

      I hope the website will be up soon. I always worry that when individuals setup websites and a lot of work has gone in, there are backup plans in case the owner dies or disabled.

      MKR

      On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 5:49 AM, <paulobaptista_v@...> wrote:

      According to information circulating on Facebook, the Mexican theosophist José Ramón Sordo passed away on the 2nd of March. Influenced by Geoffrey Farthing, he established Fundácion Blavatsky, an association devoted to the dissemination of Theosophy. He was very critical of neo-theosophy. Translated several books written by Farthing.

      The website's address is http://www.fundacionblavatsky.org/, but is currently down.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic