6145Muehlegger on out of the body experiences, bilocations and remote viewing

  • Daniel Caldwell
    Mar 9, 2002
      Muehlegger writes some interesting things about out of
      the body experiences, bilocations and remote viewing.
      Her posting can be found at:

      I have a number of comments to make on what she writes
      but would like to first know what Muehlegger means
      when she says OBEs and remote viewing are "real". Real
      as opposed to what? Real as opposed to simple
      "hallucinations"? Also what does she mean by
      "bilocation" and why does she discount it? I guess
      she believes bilocations are not "real". Why aren't
      they "real"?

      More to follow.

      http://blavatskyarchives.com/introduction.htm
      "...Contrast alone can enable us to appreciate things
      at their right value; and unless a judge compares
      notes and hears both sides he can hardly come to a
      correct decision."
      H.P. Blavatsky. The Theosophist, July, 1881, p. 218.

      http://mail.yahoo.com/
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic