60839Re: theos-talk Adyar TS presidential elections

  • Sampsa Kuukasjärvi
    Nov 18, 2013
      In my opinion there are two very strong candidates. They have travelled much, are known on all continents and they have lived at Adyar for years. They are not very old; under sixty both. They are a couple. At this moment they live in Australia. So now everybody guesses whom I am thinking. :)

      Of course, in India there are good candidates, but in my understanding they are not known very well in other countries. Some who are known, are too aged or are not running for presidency, like P. Krishna or Ravi Ravindra. In Europe there is strong Kim-Dieu, but she is not very known elsewhere.

      I hope that in the game there will be also some young aces like Pablo from Argentina... :) We need a young president.

      2013/11/10 .:.MKR777 <mkr777@...>

      Thanks.

      It would be very interesting. There was no succession planning and any candidate is going have a tough time in picking up and moving forward. Hope another septua or octo generian does not succeed.

      MKR

      On Nov 10, 2013 2:19 PM, "Sampsa Kuukasjärvi" <sampsa.kuukasjarvi@...> wrote:

      I heard that the president candidates will be set and known until around January 11. After that there will be the election time of 15 weeks.

      Sampsa

    • Show all 38 messages in this topic