58689Re: theos-talk Olcott Memorial School

  • .:.
    Jan 7, 2013
      Let me add. Now they are expanding the curriculum to provide vocational
      education in such trades as electrician, auto mechanic etc.

      At the time when Olcott opened the school it was called Panchama School.
      Panchamas are the lowest class considered 'untouchable'. The school is
      providing basic education to the poorest segment of the society in the true
      spirit of Brotherhood.