5192Questions to Steve Stubbs about the Ooton Liatto Case and other cases

  • danielhcaldwell
    Feb 7, 2002
      Dear Steve,

      Thanks for your posting at:

      I gather from what you write that you are in complete agreement with
      K. Paul Johnson that in the Ooton Liatto Case two "physically present
      people [were] conversing with Olcott....". [see Case A at
      http://www.blavatskyarchives.com/olcottsevenaccounts.htm ]

      In other words, you maintain that the two men in Olcott's apartment
      were NOT imaginary figments of Olcott's hallucination but real flesh
      and blood human beings. I also assume you agree with Johnson that
      these two men were ADEPTS.

      Steve, am I right in what I write above?

      Moving to the next related issue.

      From what you have written at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/theos-talk/message/5036 , may we safely
      assume that you also accept "at face value" the other cases cited at:

      http://www.blavatskyarchives.com/olcottsevenaccounts.htm

      For example, in Cases B, C and F, Olcott reports that his Master
      [Morya] came to visit and talk with him. In light of what you have
      written, I am assuming that you accept that a real physical person
      came to visit Olcott on each of these occasions. And furthermore
      that this person was Blavatsky's Master who used the pseudonym M. Am
      I right in making these assumptions?

      One more example: In Case D, Olcott testified he saw "one of the
      Masters" at the Golden Temple in Amritsar. Do you accept that a real
      flesh and blood man gave HPB and Olcott each a rose?

      Thanking you in advance for your further input and clarification of
      your position.

      http://www.blavatskyarchives.com/introduction.htm
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic