40000Re: Jerry Hejka-Ekins on Bailey's Use of Besant/Leadbeater E.S. Material

  • Konstantin Zaitzev
    Feb 26 1:49 AM
      > Jerry Hejka-Ekins on Bailey's Use of Besant/Leadbeater E.S.
      Material

      > "From my earlier perusal of AAB's writings, I found that many of her
      > teachings were drawn directly from Besant and Leadbeater's E.S.
      > writings, which to this day, are not publicly available. For the
      > E.S. to publicly acknowledge that AAB was publishing secret E.S.
      > material, would give away to the public the nature of the very
      > material the E.S. is trying to keep secret. . . . "

      Was Bailey a E.S. member?
      It seems to me that it's safer to speak about the common source than
      about direct copying.
      For example, the colors of the rays in CWL and AAB books differ what
      is explainable when the similar teaching is given by the different
      exponents with different approaches and personal auras but improbable
      in case of derivative works.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic