39976Jerry Hejka-Ekins on Bailey's Use of Besant/Leadbeater E.S. Material

  • danielhcaldwell
    Feb 24, 2007
      Jerry Hejka-Ekins on Bailey's Use
      of Besant/Leadbeater E.S. Material

      On Theos-L in a posting dated Jan. 12, 1994, Jerry Hejka-Ekins wrote:

      "From my earlier perusal of AAB's writings, I found that many of her
      teachings were drawn directly from Besant and Leadbeater's E.S.
      writings, which to this day, are not publicly available. For the E.S.
      to publicly acknowledge that AAB was publishing secret E.S. material,
      would give away to the public the nature of the very material the
      E.S. is trying to keep secret. . . . "

      Quoted from:
      http://www.theosophy.net/tl-text/TL199401.TXT

      Arvind Kumar replied to Jerry's above comment:

      "Can you tell me in which published books of AAB this
      Leadbeater/Besant ES material may have appeared (your conjectures
      will be fine)?"

      Jerry replied in another posting dated Feb 1, 1994:

      "Your request puts me into a bit of a bind. Though I am not
      bound by any pledges not to reveal this material, nor did my
      source break any pledges, I still have come concern about raising
      the ire of pledged members who believe that this material should
      be kept secret. I'm willing to risk their anger, and reveal the
      contents of some of this material, if any real good were to come
      out of it. So I will have to put the question back to you by
      asking: If by revealing the contents of the E.S. materials, I
      show that key teachings in AAB's writings are in previously
      published E.S. writings that she had seen, then what would this
      mean to you?"

      Quoted from:
      http://www.theosophy.net/tl-text/TL199402.TXT