34052Re: Publication of the ‘Solovyoff letters’

  • danielhcaldwell
    Jun 8, 2006
      Perry,

      You write:

      Just wanted to give my perspective on the publication of the
      Solovyoff letters, for what its worth....

      I personally think that the publication of these letters is not in
      itself the point of contention but rather that in part the letters
      are included in the volume without adequately alerting the reader to
      there controversial and the reputedly fraudulent nature of them

      But Perry apparently in the new volume of "Authentic Letters of
      H.P.B." (Carlos' phrase) now under preparation the letters in
      dispute will simply NOT be included in the volume. They will have
      been removed. I am going on the information provided in several
      issues of the Aquarian Theosophist.