1885RE: Theos-World ULT Mysteries

    Jul 12 11:17 AM
      Thursday, July 12, 2001

      Dear Dr. Tillett:

      Thanks and noted

      I would however observe that "anonymity" is not a crime, and in
      this case was deliberately adopted by the U.L.T. as a basis for
      impersonalizing all its work and directing attention to the main
      CAUSE for its existence; THE PRESERVATION AND THE PROMULGATION
      OF THE original teachings of THEOSOPHY.
      I may also add that I have personally reviewed and checked almost
      all of the references used in the 2 books mentioned [ THE
      THEOSOPHICAL MOVEMENT -- 1875 - 1950 ] and have been able to
      trace their sources or have seen, read or have actual copies of
      the relevant items.

      Best wishes,
      Dallas

      DTB