11962Re: Blavatsky's Esoteric Instructions Issued by the DES on Whose Authority?

  • Steve Stubbs
    May 10, 2003
      --- In theos-talk@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel H. Caldwell"
      <inquire@b...> wrote:
      > Gregory Tillett in a Theos-Talk posting wrote:
      >
      > "What has been the role of the DES (the ULT ES organization) in the
      > control and/or management of the ULT? . . .The DES . . . remains
      one
      > of the great secrets of Theosophical history (not unlike the ER of
      > the Adyar TS); I hope that its history and teachings will be made
      > accessible to students of Theosophical history when I complete the
      > history of secret societies in the Theosophical movement on which
      > John Cooper and I were collaborating at the time of his passing."

      Now that does sound interesting. When was this posted and is there
      any word on when the book will be published?
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic