      Two of your emails was posted like this :

      From: Dallas TenBroeck to Dallas TenBroeck

      Each with their own Subject-line, but with the same content, as far as I can
      tell.
      Like this
      1. RE: [bn-study] MEDITATION esoteric/exoteric
      2. Theos-World RE: [bn-study] MEDITATION esoteric/exoteric,

      The last one was posted:
      From: Dallas TenBroeck to study@...

      The subject-line was this:
      3. Theos-World RE: [bn-study] MEDITATION esoteric/exoteric

      This last one had a blue-colored font.
      All 3 of them arrived within the same minute.

      The Fact is:
      I am NOT a member of [bn-study], and I am NOT interested in becoming one
      at the moment.
      Is it a emailing-virus or what is going on ?
      Do others have the same experience as I have ?

      The fact is and remains:
      It is only the emails from Dallas which are mass-mailing themselves with
      both Theos-World AND [bn-study] subject-lines !

      I have never seen anything like this before.
      Something quite strange is going on.
      Maybe the heart behind them makes them multiply themselves >:-)

      The below quotes from HPB and others are interesting though.
      I agree in these times most often with the HPB quote in the below:
      I is a greater achievement to face the knowledge of the future than to
      command the elements
      of to know the future. Here is the quote:

      "To obtain this knowledge is a greater achievement than to command
      the elements of to know the future." HPB --
      Lucifer Vol. 1, p. 89

      from
      M. Sufilight a patient student and teacher...togehter with his friends the
      rugrats...