New Member Introduction

  • joshua_gulick
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2014
      Hi, my name is Joshua Gulick.  I am happy to be a new member of theory-edge.  I am an amateur scientist working most with molecular signature effects.  To date, I have no peer-reviewed publications, but I created and offered the audible spectraphonic periodic table viewable at http://spectraphonictable.com.  I hope to be a useful member of theory-edge and look forward to the future.

      Also, as a side note, I am putting together a programming/algorithmics team to work in their spare time on a platform for full lag correlation analysis of market data. ;-) If you are interested, email me privately.