change of address

  • V.Z. Nuri
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 27, 2014
      hi all, long time no see eh? whats new with you? hope to see you there at this new address.

      http://cstheory.stackexchange.com/election?cb=1
    • sterten2000
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 27, 2014
        long time no see eh , stackexchange,election , no explanation ?
        looks like spam
        proof that it's you !

        In a message dated 1/27/2014 8:52:24 P.M. Westeuropäische Normalzeit, vznuri@... writes:

        hi all, long time no see eh? whats new with you? hope to see you there at this new address.

        http://cstheory.stackexchange.com/election?cb=1

      • Roger Bagula
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 28, 2014
          It is him: this is where he has been hanging out while abandoning this group:
          I got another email from him in another context:
          vz nuri shared a post with CS Theory
          vz nuri:
          hi all a rare stackexchange moderator election on a great site for TCS Q/A (moderators are elected for life unless they step down). closes in 4 days, 2 new openings. TCS stack exchange is a remarkable, one-of-a-kind site for mostly technical questions in the subject & supports Latex formatting. hope to see the accomplishments, engagement, openness, and diversity of this group increase so that climbs up to a higher level eg of mathoverflow. more details/discussion in the sites meta/chat.
          image not displayed
          2014 Moderator Election
          Q&A for theoretical computer scientists and researchers in related fields

        • sterten2000
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 28, 2014
            we could merge theory-edge and algorithm forge

            In a message dated 1/28/2014 4:54:03 P.M. Westeuropäische Normalzeit, rlbagulatftn@... writes:

            It is him: this is where he has been hanging out while abandoning this group:
            I got another email from him in another context:
            vz nuri shared a post with CS Theory
            vz nuri:
            hi all a rare stackexchange moderator election on a great site for TCS Q/A (moderators are elected for life unless they step down). closes in 4 days, 2 new openings. TCS stac k exchange is a remarkable, one-of-a-kind site for mostly technical questions in the subject & supports Latex formatting. hope to see the accomplishments, engagement, openness, and diversity of this group increase so that climbs up to a higher level eg of mathoverflow. more details/discussion in the sites meta/chat.
            image not displayed
            2014 Moderator Election
            Q&A for theoretical computer scientists and researchers in related fields</ td>

          • Roger Bagula
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 29, 2014
              I think the best thing would be for VZ Nuri to delete the group,
              but other than that we can keep it going without him.