14640Is Flow-Based Programming being taught in Computer Science curricula?

  • paul.morrison@rogers.com
    Apr 28, 2013
      Given that Flow-Based Programming (FBP) has been in the public domain for around 40 years, and given the growing interest in this powerful new application development paradigm, I started wondering recently if it is being included in Computer Science curricula. I posted this question on the FBP Google Group - https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/flow-based-programming - and while one person said it was a good idea, nobody seemed able to give me an answer!

      Since my last post on this forum (2002!), there have been many changes and improvements to FBP, a new version of my book is now available on Amazon, and generally we have come to realize that FBP holds the answers to many of the challenges facing application development today. See also my web site - http://www.jpaulmorrison.com/fbp .
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic